Last updated: May 18, 2018
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Please take care not to submit any sensitive or private information to other members or users of the site and do not submit any sensitive or private information in your public profile. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through HiringAnts.com’s profiles, user messaging, or job application, this information may be collected and used by others. Users which transmit confidential, personal, private, personally identifiable, or sensitive data to other users through their profile, or in any other way on HiringAnts.com do so at their sole risk and HiringAnts.com will not be liable in any way.
We collect information about you when you fill in a signup form, contact form, download eBooks/whitepapers/reports, sign up for our newsletters, chat with us or email us directly. We also collect information when you voluntarily give us when using our services, such as applying to jobs, distributing your resume and making purchases.
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, hometown, education, job title, salary, work history and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using the Site.
HiringAnts.com allows for the creation of accounts and profiles which may be publicly searchable on the Internet and viewable by anyone. Information on your profile may be used to identify you personally by anyone. Users expressly agree that the information they upload to HiringAnts.com is not sensitive in nature and is true and accurate.
While HiringAnts.com may allow for the creation of anonymous profiles, it may be possible for other people to determine a user’s personal identity. HiringAnts.com cannot offer any guarantee or promise of anonymity to its users. Users expressly agree to not hold HiringAnts.com liable for this responsibility in any way. Additionally, as the Internet is not a secure environment, HiringAnts.com will not be liable for security breaches or for the actions of other people or users which attempt or do exploit, publish, use, transmit, or otherwise make public the personal identity or information of users. Users of HiringAnts.com agree that their anonymity cannot be guaranteed by HiringAnts.com and that they create profiles and accounts at their own risk.
Data from your resume
Anything contained in your resume when you apply to a job, distribute your resume or request a resume critique.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the HiringAnts.com website.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
HiringAnts.com collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
HiringAnts.com may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. HiringAnts.com may also share data with partners to help deliver career related services, perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. In addition, since HiringAnts.com offers career services, HiringAnts.com may share your personal information, which includes but is not limited to your resume and other personally identifiable information, with employers, job posters, recruiters, resume writing services, career service providers, or with an intermediate third-party.
HiringAnts.com may, from time to time, work with external third parties to provide or sponsor special content, such as eBooks, videos, and white papers. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (such as but not limited to e-mail, name, address, telephone number) may be shared with the trusted third party that is responsible for the specific special piece of content that you downloaded. In addition, HiringAnts.com provides hosted career content (such as job postings) which requires the transmission of your personally identifiable information.
HiringAnts.com may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within HiringAnts.com, in order to determine what HiringAnts.com services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within HiringAnts.com to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
HiringAnts.com may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HiringAnts.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of HiringAnts.com; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of HiringAnts.com, or the public.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding our website and mobile application to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
If you object to any of the following, do NOT create an account on HiringAnts.com.
- HiringAnts.com uses the data you provide us to match you with jobs that may interest you. We show you these jobs on our website, and also send them to you via email. As a member of the Site, you may not opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com also matches you with other members on our site. We send your personal data and resume/cv, if applicable, to these members when there is a match. As a member of the Site, you may not opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com stores all personal data that you provided us at sign up, and when you edit your profile.
- HiringAnts.com tracks your location (city, state, country) via your IP address, and uses this information to target relevant jobs, members and ads for you when you visit our website.
- When you join social media groups operated by HiringAnts.com, we collect any personal or survey data that you give us and may share such information with our partners. You may be contacted by these partners via phone or email.
- When you join social media groups operated by HiringAnts.com, we sometimes create an account for you at HiringAnts.com.
- HiringAnts.com sells advertising and leads to its partners. We may share your personal data with these partners. We may also send you special announcements and offers from these partners. You may opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com tracks the last time you visited our website.
- HiringAnts.com tracks every click and action you perform on our website.
- HiringAnts.com tracks every message you send and receive on our website.
- You may update your profile data and resumes/CVs on our website and can request to have your account deleted and all of your data wiped out at any time.
- As a member of HiringAnts.com, we send you a number of emails daily/weekly: the Recruiter Today newsletter, job matches, job application notifications, and account-related notifications. You cannot opt out of these notifications, except for account-related ones.
- HiringAnts.com may submit your application to jobs listed on our website when there is a match. As a member of the Site, you may not opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com stores any resumes/CVs, and all the information contained therein, that you upload on our website.
- HiringAnts.com tracks which jobs you apply to on our website, and we use this information to better match you with other jobs or members that you may be interested in. As a member of the Site, you may not opt out of this service.
- When you purchase HiringAnts.com’s resume distribution service, we send your resume to our recruiter and employer members. We also publish your resume on our social media channels on our website. HiringAnts.com does not store your credit card information but is able to renew your resume distribution subscription through Stripe, our payment processor.
- When you opt to get a professional resume evaluation, HiringAnts.com sends your personal data and resume/CV to our partner, who will then call or email you to tell you more about their services.
- HiringAnts.com sends your personal data to our job alert partners, who send you job alert emails. You may opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com uses various external services where we score your resume/CV against jobs that you may be interested in. Your personal data and resume/CV are sent to these external services.
- You may be called or messaged by HiringAnts.com about employment opportunities, job search assistance, career advancement and educational opportunities at the phone number you provide us, including your wireless number, through the use of automated technology. You may opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com stores all personal data of the candidates you upload on our website. This includes the candidate resumes/CVs, and any information contained therein.
- HiringAnts.com tracks which jobs you submit candidates to on our website, and we use this information to better match you with other jobs that you may be interested in. As a member of the Site, you may not opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com sends you resumes/CVs from our resume distribution service. You may opt out of receiving notifications about this service.
- HiringAnts.com does not store your credit card information when you purchase our Job Market Pro service but is able to renew your subscription through Stripe, our payment processor.
- HiringAnts.com uses various external services where we score your candidate resumes/CVs against jobs that may be a good match for them. Your candidates’ personal data and resume/CV are sent to these external services.
- You may be called or messaged by HiringAnts.com about job or candidate matches at the phone number you provide us, including your wireless number, through the use of automated technology. You may opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com uses the data you provide us to match you with applicants and recruiters for your job listings. We show your jobs on our website, and also send them to our recruiters and job seekers when there is a match. As a member of the Site, you may not opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com syndicates your job postings on our partner sites. As a member of the Site, you may not opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com stores all personal data of the candidates we send you. This includes the candidate resumes/CVs, and any information contained therein.
- HiringAnts.com tracks which candidates you like for the jobs you list on our website, and we use this information to better match you with other candidates that you may be interested in. As a member of the Site, you may not opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com sends you resumes/CVs from our resume distribution service. You may opt out of receiving notifications about this service.
- HiringAnts.com uses various external services where we score your jobs against candidate resumes/CVs. Your jobs are sent to these external services.
- You may be called or messaged by HiringAnts.com about applicants matches at the phone number you provide us, including your wireless number, through the use of automated technology. You may opt out of this service.
- HiringAnts.com uses a third-party Learning Management System for its training. Your personal data is sent to our partner as part of this training program.
- During the HiringAnts.com Certification Program, or after you complete it, HiringAnts.com will onboard you on our platform as a recruiter.
- HiringAnts.com may send your personal information to our educational or recruiting partners.
HiringAnts.com does NOT track the following:
- Your racial or ethnic origin
- Your political opinions
- Your religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership
- Your genetic data / biometric data/health data
- Data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation
HOW LONG WILL WE SAVE YOUR DATA
Your information will be kept with us until you notify us that you wish to delete your account.
DISCLOSURE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Third-party service providers and suppliers receiving personal information are authorized to use your personal information only for the purpose it was originally intended or as required or permitted by law. However, unless otherwise dictated by law or agreement, we are not responsible for any improper use by such parties.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, personal information and descriptions of your activity.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into user account settings and updating the user account.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
ACCOUNT CLOSURE AND DATA DELETION
You may request that we remove your account and any relevant personal information.
In this case, the following conditions will apply:
- All products and services must be canceled prior to closure. If there are any active products or services in the account, or active job applications, the account cannot be closed.
- All Loyalty Rewards credits will be forfeited.
- You will no longer be able to log into your account after it is closed.
Upon closing your account, you may request that your personal data be deleted. It may take up to 30 days for account data to be deleted. After deletion, your account will be unrecoverable and inaccessible.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address.
Email: [email protected]
Address: HiringAnts.com, Inc., Kyiv, Ukraine 02000
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Do not publish or upload information on the site that you consider private.
- Be especially cautious when communicating with members.
- Get third party expert advice on any employment related matter.
- Be aware of job scams. Do not send money to anyone or accept a “job” without an interview. Do your research – make sure that you are applying to real, valid employers. Please report anyone that you feel has created a job scam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://hiringants.com/terms-and-conditions/
Kyiv, Ukraine 02000
Web page: https://www.hiringants.com/contact
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
HiringAnts.com will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. HiringAnts.com encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how HiringAnts.com is protecting your information.